Tencent Weibo is a Chinese microblogging site that includes Twitter-like features such as the ability to post messages of 140 characters or less, and to “retweet” those messages. One estimate places Tencent Weibo’s current number of users at 220 million.
Although it appears in the Engage Dashboard UI, Tencent Weibo can no longer be used as an Akamai social login provider.
Removing Tencent Weibo as a Social Login Provider
You can remove Tencent Weibo as a social login provider by completing the following procedure:
- Log on to your Social Login Dashboard (https://dashboard.janrain.com).
- From the Dashboard home page, click the Manage Engage Dashboard icon.
- From the Engage Dashboard home page, in the Widgets and SDKs section, click Sign-Ins.
- From the Sign-in page, verify that Widget is selected and then expand Providers.
- In the widget, click the X in the upper right corner of the Tencent Weibo icon.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, select Save and Publish, and then click Publish. Tencent Weibo no longer appears in the sign-on widget.
Note. You must always have at least one social login provider in the widget. If you delete all the providers and then click Publish, you’ll see the error message Couldn’t save configuration: No providers.