WordPress is a content management service known for hosting both websites and blogs. It is estimated that WordPress hosts more than 60 million websites.
Although it appears in the Engage Dashboard UI, WordPress can no longer be used as an Akamai social login provider.
Removing WordPress as a Social Login Provider
You can remove WordPress as a social login provider by completing the following procedure:
- Log on to your Social Login Dashboard (https://dashboard.janrain.com).
- From the Dashboard home page, click the Manage Engage Dashboard icon.
- From the Engage Dashboard home page, in the Widgets and SDKs section, click Sign-Ins.
- From the Sign-in page, verify that Widget is selected and then expand Providers.
- In the widget, click the X in the upper right corner of the WordPress icon.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, select Save and Publish, and then click Publish. WordPress no longer appears in the sign-on widget.
Note. You must always have at least one social login provider in the widget. If you delete all the providers and then click Publish, you’ll see the error message Couldn’t save configuration: No providers.